|Posted by financiar2all on December 16, 2013 at 10:00 AM|
Here is the procedure to purchase “spot” Instruments:
1. Need a copy of the Instrument.
2. If is electronic form we need screen copy.
3. If is a hard copy we need front and back of the Instrument
4. We need the name, country of a custodial bank
5. We need the name and contact information on the transacting banker of the custodial bank
6. We need the price offer
7. Upon acceptance of the price and the receipt of the above information we will send you the name of the transacting bank officer on buy side
8. The buyer’s bank officer will contact the seller’s bank officer to make appropriate arrangements to exchange the Instrument for cash